Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Firebird in Base

To follow up on that .

Downloaded 7.0 alpha and it is the same as 6.4 for now.

The migration assistant offers the chance to review a wiki page with
information about it, at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/HowTo/MigrateFromHSQLDB

Which thanks mostly to Robert G. I believe has lots of good information
about it.

HTH

Drew