Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Firebird in Base

Howdy,

I can only pass on what I see in 6.4 right now.

On fresh install
- HSQLdb is still the default, but Firebird is available
- Opening an hsql based file does not trigger the migration assistant

Turn on Experimental features:
- Firebird becomes the default engine.
- connecting to an HSQL based base file will trigger the migration assistant
-- this includes opening the HSQL based base file in any way, mail merge,
from the beamer window and vie the Base GUI.

Best wishes,

Drew