[libreoffice-documentation] Firebird in Base

Release notes and related blog posts for Base 6.x say Firebird Embedded is
now the default, and DB files created using HSQLDB should be migrated to
Firebird. A Firebird Migration Assistant is mentioned. I’ve seen nothing
more about this (I may not be looking in the right places) and wonder how
much should be said in Getting Started Guide chapter on Base. Please
advise. Thanks.

Jean