Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Chapter 1 Introducing Writer

Please edit the existing published v6.0 chapter and save it with a new name
in the Drafts folder of the Writer Guide 6.4 in NextCloud if that folder
hasn’t been set up yet, I’ll do it in the next few hours. Thanks!

Jean (coordinator of the Writer Guide)