[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Hey guys!
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Hey guys!
- From: Marcin Popko <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 06:50:39 +0000
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I’m tiny LibreOffice lover with a bunch of time I can spend to help you. As I’m from Poland and there is no official documentation in my nationatal language I want to translate it - especially quick reference guides and if I have enough time getting started with LibreOffice book. How can I help you?
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Backporting a patch that breaks string freeze
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Hey guys!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Libre Imress Chapter 2 - taken for review
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Hey guys!