[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Backporting a patch that breaks string freeze
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Backporting a patch that breaks string freeze
- From: "Ming H." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 09:43:32 +0800
- To: "documentation" <email@example.com>
------------------ Original ------------------
> Dear documentation team,
> I am writing about backporting a patch to 6-4 branch that breaks
> string freeze. The patch is about a new feature in 6.4,
> "Full-sheet preview/export" in Calc , specifically about how it's
> shown in the "PDF Options" export dialog.
> I checked the online help documentation for 6.4  and 6.5 , and
> found this feature not documented yet except for a screenshot of
> the dialog. So I believe this change won't affect documentation
> team much and hope you don't have any objections.
>  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.4#Full-Sheet_Previews
>  https://help.libreoffice.org/6.4/en-US/text/shared/01/ref_pdf_export_general.html
>  https://help.libreoffice.org/6.5/en-US/text/shared/01/ref_pdf_export_general.html
FYI, the patch was backported on Jan 20th, and will be available in 6.4.1.
If you have time, you may want to update the screenshot for 6-4 branch
as well as master.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Backporting a patch that breaks string freeze||"Ming H." <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Libre Imress Chapter 2 - taken for review
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Hey guys!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Backporting a patch that breaks string freeze
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?