Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Version 7.0

Hi Jean,

Yes I know what the release schedule says, but when Italo announces that
<Q>LibreOffice 6.4, which will be launched on January 29, will be
LibreOffice 7.0.</Q> I take that to mean that the TDF powers that be
have decided the LibreOffice version to be launched on January 29 2020,
will be LibreOffice 7.0.

If I have finally slipped into senility and lost my comprehension of the
English language, please feel free to correct me. :))

Dave