[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] GS6.0 Corrections [Was: Getting Started 6.4 Chapter 9, Math, ready for review]
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] GS6.0 Corrections [Was: Getting Started 6.4 Chapter 9, Math, ready for review]
- From: Dave Barton <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 20:58:36 +0000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: 驿窗 <email@example.com>
Thank you for your input, but your suggested corrections relate to the
GS6.0 guide and this thread is about the currently in process revision
of the GS6.4 (7.0) guide. Which is why I have stared a new thread with a
modified subject line.
Sadly TDF Infra live in the dark ages and even though they somehow
manage produce websites for project, they forbid posting of HTML
formatted list messages, leaving us with the arcane 1970's style
teletype ASCII messages. Consequently the table in your message to the
list was pretty much a jumbled mess. The HTML copy you sent to me was fine.
In case any docs team member wishes to check out your recommended
corrections I have translated your table into an ODT document and
uploaded it to a file share:
Since you appear to have an interest in improving our documentation,
might I suggest you join the docs team and post a request here to access
our Nextcloud workspace.
On 26/01/2020 07:03, 驿窗 wrote:> Below is the correctting list of GS60:
> 8<-- snip -->8
> At 2020-01-24 13:45:20, "Dave Barton" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On 24/01/2020 05:12, 驿窗 wrote:
>>> The attachment is my correcting list of GS60, I hope it is useful.
>> Attachments are removed from posts to this list.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Version 7.0
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Version 7.0
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Version 7.0
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Calc Guide 6.2 is announced