Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Version 7.0

Dave,
LO version 7.0 isn’t due until September or October, so I think it’s a bit
premature to rename the existing and coming-soon guides.

I think it’s worth doing v6.4 editions of the Impress and Draw Guides,
because they are very out of date and many users will continue with v6 even
after v7 is released,

Jean