[libreoffice-documentation] Version 7.0

We now have a published edition of the Math guide for 6.4 and it seems
we will soon have a 6.4 edition of the Getting Started guide. According
this announcement:
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/LibreOffice-7-0-tt4272252.html

"The next major release after LibreOffice 6.4, which will be launched on
January 29, will be LibreOffice 7.0."
Even though there does not appear to be any approved artwork for LO 7.0
yet, do we wish to rename the Math and Getting Started Guides from 6.4
to 7.0?

Dave