[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Impress Remote
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Impress Remote
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 12:46:28 +1000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
I'm updating the Impress chapter in the Getting Started Guide, which
has a section about Impress Remote, which allegedly runs on Android
and iOS devices and controls a presentation being run from a laptop.
To test this on my iPhone, I attempted to get the app from the Apple
App store, where I learned that it is not compatible with the version
of iOS (13.x) on my device. Further research suggests that it stopped
working with iOS v11.
My question is: does it still work on Android devices, especially
those running recent versions of Android? Before I spend a lot of time
trying to track this down, I thought I'd ask the list, because I'm
sure some of you use Android devices and will know or be able to more
quickly find out for me.
I'll need to either amend the section on Remote in this chapter or
remove it entirely, depending on whether it still works on some
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 6.2 Guide on website Docs page?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide, Chapter 10
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 6.2 Guide on website Docs page?