[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide, Chapter 10
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide, Chapter 10
- From: "Steve Fanning" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 17:13:45 +0000
- To: "LibreOffice Documentation" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have been reading Chapter 10 (Printing, Exporting, etc) and a question has arisen which I think is worth asking before I submit the reviewed document.
LO Math has its own variant of the Print dialog, is capable of exporting a document as a PDF, and is capable of emailing documents. It feels like these aspects of Math warrant a little coverage in this chapter..
However the current draft does not mention Math and I wondered whether this is a deliberate omission? (If it's accidental I'll propose amendments but I don't want to waste everybody's time if it is an intentional decision)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Math Guide 6.4 has been published !
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Math Guide 6.4 has been published !
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Impress Remote