[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide, Chapter 10

Hi Jean,

I have been reading Chapter 10 (Printing, Exporting, etc) and a question has arisen which I think is worth asking before I submit the reviewed document.

LO Math has its own variant of the Print dialog, is capable of exporting a document as a PDF, and is capable of emailing documents. It feels like these aspects of Math warrant a little coverage in this chapter..

However the current draft does not mention Math and I wondered whether this is a deliberate omission? (If it's accidental I'll propose amendments but I don't want to waste everybody's time if it is an intentional decision)

Regards,

Steve