Impress Chapter 1 - in draft folder; Audience Profile information

Hello Everyone,

I have edited Introducing Impress, Chapter 1 (uploaded in the Draft folder).

It is my first review so feel free to let me know of anything that could be done differently.

I am wondering if we have LibreOffice audience profile? I think that it could be useful to have one when editing documentation.

Would that be helpful to do a survey or something similar, where we can find out more information about our audiences? Maybe demographics, their goals, pain points when using LibreOffice, what other similar applications they are using, etc?

I could look into that too.

Dimona Delvere