[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Impress Chapter 1 - in draft folder; Audience Profile information
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Chapter 1 - in draft folder; Audience Profile information
- From: Dimona Delvere <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 12:44:29 +0000
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have edited Introducing Impress, Chapter 1 (uploaded in the Draft folder).
It is my first review so feel free to let me know of anything that could be done differently.
I am wondering if we have LibreOffice audience profile? I think that it could be useful to have one when editing documentation.
Would that be helpful to do a survey or something similar, where we can find out more information about our audiences? Maybe demographics, their goals, pain points when using LibreOffice, what other similar applications they are using, etc?
I could look into that too.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Math Guide 6.4 has been published !
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] chapter 2 of the Getting started guide
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Math Guide 6.4 has been published !