[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Nextcloud [Was: Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4]
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Nextcloud [Was: Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4]
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 07:12:57 +0100
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, Caroline Carlisle Tidwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
For me it also works if I go directly to https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/&fileid=64505
Matbe that solves your problem.
Dave Barton schreef op 21.01.2020 16:38:
*From:* Caroline Carlisle Tidwell [mailto:email@example.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 14:37 UTC
*Cc:* LibreOffice Documentation
*Subject:* [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
Is there a DevOps specialist that knows about how the server in the US
works or where the issue might be with an access point to the Documentation
Folder? One person helped a bit before, but I don't think that was the
proper person on that one.
I can authenticate locally in the US, but I can't open the door so to speak
once in Nextcloud.
For future reference please start a new thread with a new subject line,
not by replying to an unrelated post by someone else.
It's unclear what you are trying to do when you say "how the server in
the US works". The Nextcloud instance is on our own TDF servers in Germany.
I am aware that Olivier Hallot (Docs Team Lead) has been in contact with
you, which suggests that he has made the necessary arrangements for you
to access our Nextcloud instance and you will already have the necessary
user name and password to do so.
In that case you need to go to this page:
https://auth.documentfoundation.org/saml/singleSignOn and log in.
If this is not the case please post a request to this list
firstname.lastname@example.org requesting access our Nextcloud
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Access to Nextcloud [Was: Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4]||Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODF v1.2 vs ODF v1.2 extended
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] chapter 2 of the Getting started guide
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Access to Nextcloud [Was: Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4]
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] @Caroline Tidwell