[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODF v1.2 vs ODF v1.2 extended
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODF v1.2 vs ODF v1.2 extended
- From: Regina Henschel <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 02:45:24 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew Jensen schrieb am 22-Jan-20 um 00:22:
Can anyone point me in the direction of any details on what is different
between the two file formats ODF v1.2 and ODF v1.2 extended, for example
what features are lost by going to the strict version of the standard
rather then the LO specific extended version?
You can compare the standard ODF 1.2 schema with the schema used by LibreOffice extended.
or for upcoming ODF 1.3
Look for the namespaces, which are not included in the rng-file of the standard. And then find all elements and attributes, which use these namespaces.
Some of the extensions will be include in ODF 1.3.
And similar compare
A list of extensions, but unfortunately not guaranteed to be complete, is in https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/ODF_Implementer_Notes/List_of_LibreOffice_ODF_Extensions
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODF v1.2 vs ODF v1.2 extended||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] ODF v1.2 vs ODF v1.2 extended||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Saving as OOXML strict vs transitional
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Saving as OOXML strict vs transitional
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] ODF v1.2 vs ODF v1.2 extended
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODF v1.2 vs ODF v1.2 extended