[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Saving as OOXML strict vs transitional
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Saving as OOXML strict vs transitional
- From: Regina Henschel <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 02:23:21 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew Jensen schrieb am 22-Jan-20 um 00:06:
I searched the Writer Guide and the ask forum with no luck on this question.
In LibreOffice I would like save (export) files to the OOXML format. I
would like to if possible create OOXML strict files vs transitional files.
Now in the Save As dialog there are a number of different choices for .docx
(as one example) file type.
Two of these is "Word 2007-265 (.docx)" / "Word 2007-365 (.docm) and I'm
going out on a limb and guessing these generate 'transitional' files.
The other choice is "Office Open XML Text (.docx)" and I'm going to guess
this is 'strict'.
Can anyone tell if that is correct?
No, it is not 'strict'. To be "strict" it would need an attribute conformance="strict". If that is missing it is "transitional". The attribute should be in subfile word/document.xml in node w:document. Same for presentations. There it should be in subfile ppt/presentation.xml in node p.presentation.
For presentations exists roundtrip bug https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=119087.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Saving as OOXML strict vs transitional||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Saving as OOXML strict vs transitional||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] ODF v1.2 vs ODF v1.2 extended
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODF v1.2 vs ODF v1.2 extended
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Saving as OOXML strict vs transitional
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Saving as OOXML strict vs transitional