[libreoffice-documentation] ODF v1.2 vs ODF v1.2 extended

Howdy,

Can anyone point me in the direction of any details on what is different
between the two file formats ODF v1.2 and ODF v1.2 extended, for example
what features are lost by going to the strict version of the standard
rather then the LO specific extended version?

Thanks for your help,

Drew