[libreoffice-documentation] Saving as OOXML strict vs transitional

Howdy,

I searched the Writer Guide and the ask forum with no luck on this question.

In LibreOffice I would like save (export) files to the OOXML format. I
would like to if possible create OOXML strict files vs transitional files.

Now in the Save As dialog there are a number of different choices for .docx
(as one example) file type.

Two of these is "Word 2007-265 (.docx)" / "Word 2007-365 (.docm) and I'm
going out on a limb and guessing these generate 'transitional' files.

The other choice is "Office Open XML Text (.docx)" and I'm going to guess
this is 'strict'.

Can anyone tell if that is correct?

Thanks so much for you help.

Drew