[libreoffice-documentation] @Caroline Tidwell

Resending.

-------- Mensagem encaminhada --------
Assunto: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call
is today at 18:00 UTC
Data: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 19:45:23 -0300
De: Olivier Hallot <olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org>
Para: Caroline Carlisle Tidwell <carlislec@gmail.com>

Hi Caroline

I checked my mails and found that I sent you instructions on how to get
a login for our services. However I can't find where or when you
informed me your username, to let me add you to the NextCloud service.

That can explain why you have troubles. You were not added to the
Nextcloud service

So please let me know your username within the Document Foundation and
I'll add you to the NC service.

regards
Olivier