Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4

I have returned Chapter 3 to the Feedback folder. I hope that my tracked
edits are correct and helpful. There are also a small number of queries in
the form of embedded comments.

I have taken Chapter 10 for first review.

Regards,

Steve