[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 05:31:35 +1000
- Cc: email@example.com
+1 from me. - Jean
On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 at 20:39 Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Looks good, so +1 from me,
> On 20/01/2020 03:24, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> > Hi Team (esp. Dave Barton and Roman Kuztnesov)
> > Looking at the release notes between 6.2 and 6.4 I see minor
> > improvements to release 6.3, namely a new vector symbol ('harpoon'):
> > "Introduce attributes harpoon and wideharpoon for an alternative
> > representation of vectors, which combines a variable name with the
> > harpoon symbol (U+20D1 ⃑ ) as like attributes vec and widevec tdf#120047
> > (Takeshi Abe)."
> > That change is trivial and if added to the current book, it will make it
> > ready to wear the 6.4 chevron.
> > The current change is in the 6.4 Feedback folder of the Math Guide in
> > NextCloud.
> > If no Nay voices raises, I plan to do it this week-end and publish it by
> > Monday 20.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?||Dave Barton <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?