[libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?

Hi Team (esp. Dave Barton and Roman Kuztnesov)

Looking at the release notes between 6.2 and 6.4 I see minor
improvements to release 6.3, namely a new vector symbol ('harpoon'):

"Introduce attributes harpoon and wideharpoon for an alternative
representation of vectors, which combines a variable name with the
harpoon symbol (U+20D1 ⃑ ) as like attributes vec and widevec tdf#120047
(Takeshi Abe)."

That change is trivial and if added to the current book, it will make it
ready to wear the 6.4 chevron.

The current change is in the 6.4 Feedback folder of the Math Guide in
NextCloud.

If no Nay voices raises, I plan to do it this week-end and publish it by
Monday 20.

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator