[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 00:24:00 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Dave Barton <email@example.com>, Roman Kuznetsov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Team (esp. Dave Barton and Roman Kuztnesov)
Looking at the release notes between 6.2 and 6.4 I see minor
improvements to release 6.3, namely a new vector symbol ('harpoon'):
"Introduce attributes harpoon and wideharpoon for an alternative
representation of vectors, which combines a variable name with the
harpoon symbol (U+20D1 ⃑ ) as like attributes vec and widevec tdf#120047
That change is trivial and if added to the current book, it will make it
ready to wear the 6.4 chevron.
The current change is in the 6.4 Feedback folder of the Math Guide in
If no Nay voices raises, I plan to do it this week-end and publish it by
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?||Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Backporting a patch that breaks string freeze
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Backporting a patch that breaks string freeze
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Bump Math Guide from 6.2 to 6.4 ?