Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Would like to help with documentation - ToniB

Thank you for getting me set up! I have been looking around to try and get
a general understanding and figure out where to start. Would you suggest I
start with reviewing one of the guides in the Feedback folder?
Is the next Jitsi meeting Wednesday or Thursday? I saw Wednesday in the
general information but thought I saw Thursday in the minutes from the last
meeting.
Is the next "general" release going to be 6.4? I installed 6.3.4. Is the
general idea to use the release notes for this version to update the
version 6.2 guides? Then when 6.3.4 becomes the "general" release if will
be released as 6.4?
Thank you for your help and your time!
Kind regards,
Toni Blackwelder