[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Getting Started 6.4 Chapter 10

Chapters 10 and 11 are now in the drafts folder. As I said in my previous
note, I made major changes to parts of Chapter 10.

Ch11 (Images) has fewer changes, but I did change the title and cut out
some details. I forget to verify in which components of LO each feature
works; some are noted as Writer-only or “not available in Calc” but perhaps
others should be too if they’re limited. What do you think?

Regards, Jean