[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Getting Started 6.4 Chapter 10
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Getting Started 6.4 Chapter 10
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 06:03:06 +1000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Chapters 10 and 11 are now in the drafts folder. As I said in my previous
note, I made major changes to parts of Chapter 10.
Ch11 (Images) has fewer changes, but I did change the title and cut out
some details. I forget to verify in which components of LO each feature
works; some are noted as Writer-only or “not available in Calc” but perhaps
others should be too if they’re limited. What do you think?
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 05:24 Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Updating GS Ch10 has turned out to be more complicated than I had
> expected. I discovered by accident that the Print dialog has been
> reorganised from 4 tabs to 2 tabs in v6.4. (If it’s mentioned in the
> release notes, I missed it.) This means rewriting the instructions as well
> as new screenshots.
> (I thought it was just a macOS difference at first. Then I got suspicious
> and checked on my Windows and Linux test machines. Aha!)
> This is a good example of why updaters and reviewers need to check
> everything against the program.
> Some other work, including new features, also needs to be done in this
> chapter. All of which is a long-winded way of saying it’s taking longer
> than I expected and will need careful checking by others. I hope to finish
> the draft today.
> Regards, Jean
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started 6.4 Chapter 10||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Revision ( Versions 4.2 and 6.3)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started 6.4 Chapter 10
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Would like to help with documentation - ToniB