[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Impress Chapter 1
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Chapter 1
- From: Dimona Delvere <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 19:38:23 +0000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
I have created a first edit of Impress Chapter 1 (uploaded to the draft folder).
I have also included in comments things that didn't quite work for me. May be someone who will read it, could double check it too. ( I used Windows).
I haven't edited references to pages and contents as these are affected by cutting/adding content.
I am happy to improve it further. This one is my first edit so please feel free to let me know if something was incorrectly edited/reviewed.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Chapter 1||Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Would like to help with documentation - ToniB
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Chapter 1
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Chapter 1