[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Would like to help with documentation - ToniB
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Would like to help with documentation - ToniB
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:37:32 -0300
- To: email@example.com
Hello Toni, welcome to the team !
Our team is dedicated to create the best technical literature for
LibreOffice and have it translated in all languages.
I have started to add your userid to the cloud service, and I'll inform
you when it is done.
Help is needed in all guides we maintain. At the moment part of the team
is reviewing the Getting Started 6.4 Guide. While I get the permission
for you, here are some recommendations:
Make sure you go thru the documentation team introduction in the wiki page
Please note these other contact points with us (besides the current
*The documentation webchat*
Chat with us in
*Our Telegram group (mobile or desktop versions)*:
*Our periodic hangout meeting*
Our documentation team meeting will take place bi weekly on Wednesday at
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the minute is
We look forward to have you active in our team.
Em 14/01/2020 17:06, Toni B escreveu:
> Hello! My name is Toni Blackwelder and I would like to help update and
> create documentation. I have created software documentation in the past as
> a software support specialist, but I would now like to pursue a career as a
> technical writer. I need to add some documents to my portfolio.
> Where is the help most needed? I created a SSO named ToniB.
> Thank you!
> Kind regards,
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Would like to help with documentation - ToniB||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Would like to help with documentation - ToniB||Toni B <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Would like to help with documentation - ToniB
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Would like to help with documentation - ToniB
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Would like to help with documentation - ToniB