[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] ODF formats
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] ODF formats
- From: Stephen Fanning <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:51:11 +0000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
I have noticed a cause of potential confusion in the Tools - Options -
Load/Save - General dialog page.
On this page the user is able to select the ODF format version.
(1) The default setting is the option "1.2 Extended".
(2) The menu also contains an entry entitled "1.3 Extended (recommended)".
(3) Below the selection menu is a note which reads "Not using ODF 1.3
Extended may cause information to be lost".
So we appear to be defaulting to an inferior option.
Is this desirable or should it be considered for change (there may already
be a bug that I haven't found yet)?
If it isn't to be changed, what should be stated in the Getting Started
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODF formats||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Would like to help with documentation - ToniB
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODF formats