Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4

https://auth-manager.documentfoundation.org/doc/

It is telling me the "Server Not Found."

Is there a local Administrator for this server who could get my permissions
to access so I can review this set doc? Or is there a Linux wizard who is
more advice that might assist me in opening the Doc Folder at this time?

It appears that I am not allowed from running on Linux and Firefox last
version. The firewall is running several rules, but I do not think any of
those rules are relevant in this instance.

Regards,
Caroline

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler