[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Calc Guide published - Printed copy error.
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Calc Guide published - Printed copy error.
- From: Peter Maunder <Peter_Maunder@Cantab.net>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:04:32 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
Hi,I have just received a printed copy of the Calc 6.2 from Lulu. I live in
England. Looks good at first glance. However, it contains only the first 246
pages, the index go up to 528. And the 9mm of outside edges of the cover
have been lost.Assuming it is a Lulu printing problem I expect they will
resolve it. I await their reply, but they are obviously very busy at the
moment. However, I thought I should be aware of the problem.On a personal
level I think the new book, with its colour, looks very good. Well done to
you all. I buy paper copies of the LibreOffice manuals to support your
effort and it helps to impress potential users of the depth of the software.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Documentation-f1645240.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Calc Guide published - Printed copy error.||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Calc Guide published - Printed copy error.