[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started 6.4 Chapter 10

Updating GS Ch10 has turned out to be more complicated than I had expected.
I discovered by accident that the Print dialog has been reorganised from 4
tabs to 2 tabs in v6.4. (If it’s mentioned in the release notes, I missed
it.) This means rewriting the instructions as well as new screenshots.

(I thought it was just a macOS difference at first. Then I got suspicious
and checked on my Windows and Linux test machines. Aha!)

This is a good example of why updaters and reviewers need to check
everything against the program.

Some other work, including new features, also needs to be done in this
chapter. All of which is a long-winded way of saying it’s taking longer
than I expected and will need careful checking by others. I hope to finish
the draft today.

Regards, Jean