[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.2 - Reworked
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.2 - Reworked
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 15:33:39 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi All, Hi Jean
I saved the Published/ contents in Archives/Published/ and replaced with
the contents of the reworked mater document and chapters, to compile the
book with a master document.
To correctly handle the master document I had to spend some time...
- Rework the master document initial contents to hold the cover, the
Copyright front matter and global table of contents.
- Convert images anchored as character into anchored in paragraph in all
chapters and only when they were in a frame containing a caption (*).
- Added a section to wrap the Copyright and Contents of each chapter and
define a hide condition "book eq 1" ("book" is a field of category
variable). When book=1 in the master document, the copyright and
contents of the chapter are hidden, otherwise each chapter display the
Copyright and Contents when opened individually.
I'll appreciate a review of the PDF generated with this procedure, and
I'll be glad to fix any issue that is reported. I am not a publisher
specialist and the master document procedure may have left some glitches.
The folder Published/ has been made public (Read only) so everything is
(*) Bug https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=86322
prevent images with character anchors to display in Master Document. As
results, the frame with caption only displays the caption with no image.
Nevertheless the frame keeps the size of the original image, even if
To circumvent: For each image inside the chapter, anchor the image to
PARAGRAPH inside the frame.
Select the image in the frame, click mouse button 2, select Anchor,
choose To Paragraph.
An extra paragraph may (or not) pop at the top of the caption inside the
frame. Just delete it.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.2 - Reworked||Caroline Carlisle Tidwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.2 - Reworked||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes 2020/01/09
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started 6.4 Chapter 4 updated
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes 2020/01/09
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.2 - Reworked