Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Keyboard Shortcuts

Hi Stephen,

LibreOffice has a setting in Tools > Options > Calc > Compatibility to switch between "Default" and "OpenOffic.org legacy" key binding. The shortcut for cycling through to absolute/relative type of a cell reference is F4 in "Default" and "Shift+F4" in "OpenOffice.org legacy", for example.
So you need to examine, whether a shortcut is wrong in both modes or is only valid in one mode. In latter case the table should point to the corresponding shortcut in the other key binding.

Kind regards
Regina