[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Keyboard Shortcuts

All,

As I mentioned in a previous email, I have done some work to collate a list
of known Calc keyboard shortcuts, detailing the discrepancies between the
software and the Help files. This is in the form of a reasonably large
Writer file containing tables, which can be found in NextCloud (.../Calc
Guide/Related materials/Calc Keyboard Shortcuts (windows only) v2.odt). As
the file's title suggests, I have only considered the Windows shortcuts so
far, ignoring Linux and macOS.

This work seems to indicate signficant mis-matches between what the system
provides and what is documented in the Help files.

I am happy to do the work necessary to identify the changes necessary to
align the relevant Help files and Calc Guide chapter with the implemented
shortcuts (in Windows, Linux and macOS).

Does anybody have any relevant thoughts before I embark on this task?

Regards,

Steve Fanning