Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4

Thanks Dave
I didn't know that.

Dave Barton schreef op 09.01.2020 09:26:
On 09/01/2020 07:47,kees538@libreoffice.orgwrote:
I am a
bit confused. Why are the files in Draft? When is Feedback used
then?What is the right procedure for handling documents?
Hi Kees,

The concept is that the author who does the first update of a
chapter, or creates a new chapter, places their draft in the
Drafts folder. A reviewer then takes that draft and returns their
review to the Feedback folder.

This workflow always worked reasonably well on ODF Authors, so
there did not seem to be any reason to change when we moved to
Nextcloud.

RegardsDave