I would like to join with document writer team

Dear Documentation teams,

I would like to join with document writer team, also might translate to
Thai Language, so please suggest me how would able to join with Libre
office teams, which right now I use Libreoffice as main office software.

Regards
Suntti K.

Hello Suntti K.

Glad to know you are using LibreOffice in your office and welcome to the
documentation Team. Our team is dedicated to create the best technical
literature for LibreOffice and have it translated in all languages,
including Thai.

Make sure you go thru the documentation team introduction in the wiki page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam

To start, please get a username for our web services, by following the
instructions in the page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/SingleSignOn

Then poke me to let me know your user id and to grant you access to our
literature for edition or translation.

Please note these other contact points with us (besides the current
mailing list)

*The documentation webchat*