[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] I would like to join with document writer team
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] I would like to join with document writer team
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 20:51:19 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Suntti K.
Glad to know you are using LibreOffice in your office and welcome to the
documentation Team. Our team is dedicated to create the best technical
literature for LibreOffice and have it translated in all languages,
Make sure you go thru the documentation team introduction in the wiki page
To start, please get a username for our web services, by following the
instructions in the page
Then poke me to let me know your user id and to grant you access to our
literature for edition or translation.
Please note these other contact points with us (besides the current
*The documentation webchat*
Chat with us in
*Our periodic hangout meeting*
Our documentation team meeting will take place bi weekly on Thursday at
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the minute is
This mailing list is our main communication channel for our work and
includes questions from any subscribers, please use it and refrain from
sending documentation-related mails in private.
We look forward to have you in our team. Let us know what is your
preferred area to write about.
Em 05/01/2020 11:18, suntti kon escreveu:
> Dear Documentation teams,
> I would like to join with document writer team, also might translate to
> Thai Language, so please suggest me how would able to join with Libre
> office teams, which right now I use Libreoffice as main office software.
> Suntti K.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] I would like to join with document writer team||suntti kon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tooltips
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] I would like to join with document writer team
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Revision ( Versions 4.2 and 6.3)