Re: [libreoffice-documentation] I would like to join with document writer team

Hello Suntti K.

Glad to know you are using LibreOffice in your office and welcome to the
documentation Team. Our team is dedicated to create the best technical
literature for LibreOffice and have it translated in all languages,
including Thai.

Make sure you go thru the documentation team introduction in the wiki page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam

To start, please get a username for our web services, by following the
instructions in the page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/SingleSignOn

Then poke me to let me know your user id and to grant you access to our
literature for edition or translation.

Please note these other contact points with us (besides the current
mailing list)

*The documentation webchat*
-------------------------
Chat with us in

https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#libreoffice-doc

*Our periodic hangout meeting*
----------------------------
Our documentation team meeting will take place bi weekly on Thursday at
18:00 UTC

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

This mailing list is our main communication channel for our work and
includes questions from any subscribers, please use it and refrain from
sending documentation-related mails in private.

We look forward to have you in our team. Let us know what is your
preferred area to write about.

Kind regards

Olivier

--