Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tooltips

Hi Stephen,

Stephen Fanning schrieb am 09-Jan-20 um 15:04:
Please could anybody give me simple example in Calc or Writer showing the
impact of selecting / deselecting the *Tools > Options > LibreOffice >
General > Help > Extended tips* option? I have yet to find a control which
gives a different tooltip dependent on this setting.

In a similar way, could anybody give me an example which shows the impact
of selecting *Help > What’s This?*

Thanks in anticipation!

Although the main feature is broken as Drew already said, it is still useful. If you have set the environment variable HELP_DEBUG=1, then the tooltip has an additional line with the associated uno.-command or source file, if "Extended tips" is enabled.

Kind regards
Regina