[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tooltips
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tooltips
- From: Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 16:25:22 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Stephen Fanning schrieb am 09-Jan-20 um 15:04:
Please could anybody give me simple example in Calc or Writer showing the
impact of selecting / deselecting the *Tools > Options > LibreOffice >
General > Help > Extended tips* option? I have yet to find a control which
gives a different tooltip dependent on this setting.
In a similar way, could anybody give me an example which shows the impact
of selecting *Help > What’s This?*
Thanks in anticipation!
Although the main feature is broken as Drew already said, it is still useful. If you have set the environment variable HELP_DEBUG=1, then the tooltip has an additional line with the associated uno.-command or source file, if "Extended tips" is enabled.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tooltips||Stephen Fanning <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Tooltips||Stephen Fanning <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tooltips
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tooltips
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tooltips
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tooltips