[libreoffice-documentation] Tooltips

Please could anybody give me simple example in Calc or Writer showing the
impact of selecting / deselecting the *Tools > Options > LibreOffice >
General > Help > Extended tips* option? I have yet to find a control which
gives a different tooltip dependent on this setting.

In a similar way, could anybody give me an example which shows the impact
of selecting *Help > What’s This?*

Thanks in anticipation!

Steve