[libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Some Typos in LibreOffice 6.4 (Weblate)

Great job!

Funny thing is I have automatic check for a lot of this, but missed
them anyway (like "ot" instead of "or").

Others are probably already fixed, like PDFE (I don't find it in GIT right now).

If you want or need help we can setup a commit of these fixes (of
course with your name&credits).