Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published

Hi Team

In the last days I reworked the Calc guide to make it fit in a master
document, and cleared the issues related to it (the book is big and
compilation takes time to check it all). I'll ping the list when done.

regards
Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot