[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 07:11:58 -0300
- To: email@example.com
In the last days I reworked the Calc guide to make it fit in a master
document, and cleared the issues related to it (the book is big and
compilation takes time to check it all). I'll ping the list when done.
Em 28/12/2019 07:21, Jean Weber escreveu:
> The full book and individual chapters, in ODT and PDF, are on the wiki as
> well as NextCloud. Olivier or someone will update the Docs page of the LO
> Printed copies are available from Lulu.
> I still have some things to do, including making the master doc available
> on NextCloud.
> Some chapters were not reviewed by two people, but they looked good to me.
> If any further reviews are done and result in changes, the PDFs can be
> I did not include an index, because many (most?) chapters’ indexing is
> incomplete and not updated. If/when they are done, we can recreate a book
> PDF with an index. It’s really only needed for the print edition, IMO.
> I changed the order of the last two appendixes, putting Calc Functions at
> the end of the book.
> Cheers, Jean
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Some Typos in LibreOffice 6.4 (Weblate)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Calc Guide published - Printed copy error.