[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and smoke
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and smoke
- From: Mike Saunders <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 10:16:16 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 09/01/2020 08:44, email@example.com wrote:
> Too bad you have to cancel your travel plans, but good news for Lo indeed.
> There is a saying in Dutch. (don't know if it is known in English too)
> Every disadvantage has its advantage.
We say, "every cloud has a silver lining".
Stay safe Jean!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and smoke||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and smoke
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and smoke