[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 08:47:35 +0100
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Jean Weber schreef op 08.01.2020 07:52:
I have begun updating the Getting Started Guide from LO 6.0 to 6.4. I have
completed the Preface and Chapters 1, 2, and 3, which are in the Drafts
folder ready for others to review. (For this book, I am using Drafts,
Feedback, and Published folders.) I am now working on Chapter 4.
I am a bit confused. Why are the files in Draft? When is Feedback used then?
What is the right procedure for handling documents?
I recommend that the rest of you work on updating other books and leave me
to do this one. Of course, reviewing my work is also important. I’m aiming
to have all the chapters updated by the end of January or early February,
around the same time that 6.4 is released.
I am reviewing Dutch translations of the Calc guide now, but when I am done I will help reviewing the Getting started guide.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4||Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and smoke
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4