Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and smoke

Jean Weber schreef op 08.01.2020 07:44:

Hi Jean

As you may know, I live in Australia. You have probably heard about the
terrible fires we’ve been having over the past two months. I want to let
you know that I live over 2,000km away from the worst of the fires.

I am glad you are safe, but indeed it is a terrible thing those bush fires.
So many people running for their lives and so many nature lost by the fires.

Because of the fires (and heavy smoke in some nearby areas), I have
cancelled my travel plans for this (southern) summer. This is good news for
LO Docs, because I will now have more time to work on them.

Too bad you have to cancel your travel plans, but good news for Lo indeed.
There is a saying in Dutch. (don't know if it is known in English too)
Every disadvantage has its advantage.

Greetings, Kees

I hope the rest of you are well, too.

Jean