[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Volunteer Editing This Week

Hello Caroline,
Please send messages to the Documentation list, not to Olivier or me
personally. That way if we are away, then someone else may be able to
help.

The Calc Guide has been published. I suggest that you could help by
editing the new LibreOffice Online Guide 6.3. The chapters are here:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/LOOL%20Guide/6.3/Published-rev-1&fileid=237558

I have started updating the Getting Started Guide to v6.4, but at this
stage the chapters I've done really need reviewing, not editing. The
two processes are not the same.

Regards, Jean