[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Volunteer Editing This Week
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Volunteer Editing This Week
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 10:32:13 +1000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
- Cc: Caroline Carlisle Tidwell <email@example.com>
Please send messages to the Documentation list, not to Olivier or me
personally. That way if we are away, then someone else may be able to
The Calc Guide has been published. I suggest that you could help by
editing the new LibreOffice Online Guide 6.3. The chapters are here:
I have started updating the Getting Started Guide to v6.4, but at this
stage the chapters I've done really need reviewing, not editing. The
two processes are not the same.
On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 3:32 AM Caroline Carlisle Tidwell
> Hello, team.
> Is there anything pressing for editing for this week? I have some free editorial time and I had the Calc Guide 62 running on Linux to edit. Is this version already edited at this time? I am still new and I read through the Style Guide rules for our team.
> Please let me know if there is something I can work on this week.
> 1.404.584.8180 office
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and smoke
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Some Typos in LibreOffice 6.4 (Weblate)