[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and smoke
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and smoke
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 16:44:31 +1000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
As you may know, I live in Australia. You have probably heard about the
terrible fires we’ve been having over the past two months. I want to let
you know that I live over 2,000km away from the worst of the fires.
Because of the fires (and heavy smoke in some nearby areas), I have
cancelled my travel plans for this (southern) summer. This is good news for
LO Docs, because I will now have more time to work on them.
I hope the rest of you are well, too.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Revision ( Versions 4.2 and 6.3)
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Revision ( Versions 4.2 and 6.3)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and smoke