[libreoffice-documentation] Safe from Australian bushfires and smoke

As you may know, I live in Australia. You have probably heard about the
terrible fires we’ve been having over the past two months. I want to let
you know that I live over 2,000km away from the worst of the fires.

Because of the fires (and heavy smoke in some nearby areas), I have
cancelled my travel plans for this (southern) summer. This is good news for
LO Docs, because I will now have more time to work on them.

I hope the rest of you are well, too.

Jean