Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to add the Nextcloud server in libreoffice remote server list

Hi Pulkit,

Setting up a local connection to
the Nextcloud server is optional, but you first need to follow
the steps given on this wiki page:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Cloud/en.

* If you haven't already done
so, subscribe to the documentation mailing list.
* Register for a user login:https://user.documentfoundation.org/
* Contactdocumentation@libreoffice.orgto request access to the
LibreOffice Documentation folders in Nextcloud.
* When you have been given
access you can visit the LibreOffice Documentation folders
in Nextcloud via any web browser.
You can then choose what part of
the documentation (user guides, help files, wiki documents,
etc.) you wish to work on.

The docs team hold a bi-weekly
on-line meeting via Jitsi. You are very welcome to join in
the next meeting on Thursday 9th. January at 18:00 GMT/UTC.
A reminder email with meeting details will be posted to the
docs mailing list on that day. Minutes of the previous
meeting can be found here:https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/msg13475.html

Hope this helps.

RegardsDave