[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to add the Nextcloud server in libreoffice remote server list
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to add the Nextcloud server in libreoffice remote server list
- From: Dave Barton <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 16:15:41 +0000
- To: Pulkit Krishna <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Setting up a local connection to
the Nextcloud server is optional, but you first need to follow
the steps given on this wiki page:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Cloud/en.
* If you haven't already done
so, subscribe to the documentation mailing list.
* Register for a user login:https://user.documentfoundation.org/
* Contactdocumentation@libreoffice.orgto request access to the
LibreOffice Documentation folders in Nextcloud.
* When you have been given
access you can visit the LibreOffice Documentation folders
in Nextcloud via any web browser.
You can then choose what part of
the documentation (user guides, help files, wiki documents,
etc.) you wish to work on.
The docs team hold a bi-weekly
on-line meeting via Jitsi. You are very welcome to join in
the next meeting on Thursday 9th. January at 18:00 GMT/UTC.
A reminder email with meeting details will be posted to the
docs mailing list on that day. Minutes of the previous
meeting can be found here:https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/msg13475.html
Hope this helps.
From:Pulkit Krishna [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent:Saturday, January 4, 2020, 08:03 UTC
Subject:[libreoffice-documentation] How to add the Nextcloud server in
libreoffice remote server list
I have tried to use WebDav to connect to the nextcloud server using
LibreOffice.I would like to know what to fill in Host and Root field.
I saw a tutorial which says that the url given by nextcloud in bottomleft
of the page should be entered in the Root Field. I have got this url. The
tutorial says that we have to enter the ip address of the sever in the Host
fiel. So, what is the ip address of the server?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] How to add the Nextcloud server in libreoffice remote server list||Pulkit Krishna <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] FAQ in other languages than English
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Math Guide
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to add the Nextcloud server in libreoffice remote server list
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] FAQ in other languages than English