Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How to add the Nextcloud server in libreoffice remote server list

Here is the general wiki page https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Nextcloud and for documentation https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Cloud/en and https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/NextcloudClient (don't know which one is up to date of the two and what exactly you plan to do).

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tietze@documentfoundation.org