[libreoffice-documentation] FAQ in other languages than English

Hi *,

sometimes ago I had translated most of the FAQ-Base to German and also
changed some content in the German FAQ.

Now there has been added some content in English to the German FAQ -
don't know why. I wanted to change this to German content, but I can't
change anything in the German content.
Tried it with
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Base/008/de

Don't know what has been changed there, but the editor is unusable for me.

Regards

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert