[libreoffice-documentation] How to add the Nextcloud server in libreoffice remote server list

Hello,
I have tried to use WebDav to connect to the nextcloud server using
LibreOffice.I would like to know what to fill in Host and Root field.
I saw a tutorial which says that the url given by nextcloud in bottomleft
of the page should be entered in the Root Field. I have got this url. The
tutorial says that we have to enter the ip address of the sever in the Host
fiel. So, what is the ip address of the server?