Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking for access

Hi Pulkit Krishna

Welcome to LibreOffice Documentation community.

Please follow the instructions of

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Cloud

from step 2 to get a user id in our systems.

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator