[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking for access
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking for access
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 18:03:14 -0300
- To: email@example.com
Hi Pulkit Krishna
Welcome to LibreOffice Documentation community.
Please follow the instructions of
from step 2 to get a user id in our systems.
Em 01/01/2020 07:15, Pulkit Krishna escreveu:
> I am Pulkit Krishna.
> I am from Bihar, India.
> I want to access the nextcloud server so that I can Help In documentation.
> I have chosen LibreOffice due to its good documentation and I want to
> improve it.
> Hope that I will be granted the permission to access the nextcloud server.
> My registered email id on LibreOffice website is firstname.lastname@example.org.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Asking for access||Pulkit Krishna <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking for access
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking for something to do.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking for access
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking for something to do.