[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Asking for access
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking for access
- From: Pulkit Krishna <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 15:45:58 +0530
- To: email@example.com
I am Pulkit Krishna.
I am from Bihar, India.
I want to access the nextcloud server so that I can Help In documentation.
I have chosen LibreOffice due to its good documentation and I want to
Hope that I will be granted the permission to access the nextcloud server.
My registered email id on LibreOffice website is firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking for access||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking for access
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide covers
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking for access