[libreoffice-documentation] Asking for access

Hello,

I am Pulkit Krishna.

I am from Bihar, India.

I want to access the nextcloud server so that I can Help In documentation.

I have chosen LibreOffice due to its good documentation and I want to
improve it.

Hope that I will be granted the permission to access the nextcloud server.

My registered email id on LibreOffice website is pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com.